7.10.2013

Style Spotlight: Rachel Zoe

Hi fashionistas,

Today I am spotlighting another fashion star, Rachel Zoe. My last Style Spotlight featured Olivia Palermo, and you can read that post here. Rachel Zoe is a huge role model for me, both in her career and her personal style. I look up to her as an amazing stylist with great taste and as a successful and creative designer. She is known for making "boho" style chic and for her love of furs, both real and faux. Rachel is obsessed with vintage finds, jewelry, and maxi dresses. She always wears heels. Always. She loves to style her clients in color, but usually sticks to black, white, and brown with her own wardrobe. She does wear color and prints for special occasions, though! I dream of raiding her closet, and I hope she has a daughter to inherit her extraordinary collection. Rachel has also coined phrases such as "I die for [this]" and "That is so maj". She wrote a style book a few years ago, which I included in a fashion book post. I've read her book, Style A to Zoe, cover to cover and definitely recommend it. She's also had five seasons of a Bravo reality show, The Rachel Zoe Project, documenting her journey through life and the fashion world.

Here are a few of my favorite Rachel Zoe fashion moments:

 Rocking a printed maxi, leather blazer, and Hermès 'Kelly' bag.

That coat is so maj.

Black, White, & Ruffles.

 Looking glam in a sophisticated white dress with black accessories.

Black out.

I couldn't resist adding this one. Let's face it, only Rachel could pull this off. It totally works for her!

I actually have an entire photo album on my computer dedicated to Rachel Zoe looks, as well as a Pinterest board, which you can view here. I will definitely feature her in a Style Spotlight post again because there are too many great photos to put in one blog post. I adore Rachel Zoe and her career and style inspire me so much. Thanks for reading!



Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images of Rachel Zoe used in this post. All photo credits go to their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment