7.05.2013

girl in flight: my airport essentials

Hi beauties,

Today is another scheduled post that I wrote before I left for vacation. I thought I would share with you what I brought in my bag for the airplane (the bag you put under the seat, not your carry-on). I'll show you the outfit I wore on my flight when I return from my trip. Also, I wanted to announce that my new summer travel series will be titled "Bon Voyage 2013." There is a new label for the series in the right sidebar.

My airport essentials:


I brought gum, my Ted Baker wallet, a Kate Spade pouch to hold my iPad mini, sunglasses (in a super cute case), my phone and iPod, headphones, a brush (for fixing my hair after the flight) and an umbrella (because it might be raining when the plane arrives).


Obviously, the liquids had to be in a plastic bag when I went through security, but these are the beauty products I brought to have on hand during the flight. Concealer, mascara, a travel-size perfume, lip balm, and a lipstick are all I need to freshen up at the end of a long flight. I also packed lotion in case my skin became dry and hand sanitizer because airports are filled with germs.


Lastly, for my entertainment I packed a book (the white edition of Twilight) and my iPad mini (which I am very attached to). I have a bunch of movies, TV shows, and music on my tablet, as well as Candy Crush, which is my new obsession.


I put everything into my trusty Longchamp tote, and was ready to go!

I flew to Vancouver on Sunday, which was my first time in Canada. By the time you read this, however, I'll be in Alaska! I've realized that I won't have access to the internet while on this trip, so I won't be able to post my outfit pictures or travel diary until I get back. Meanwhile, I have a number of scheduled posts that should go up every few days. I appreciate your patience and I look forward to sharing parts of my trip with you when I return!








To follow me on Instagram, please click here (my username is @marthafab).

No comments:

Post a Comment