8.18.2012

Steve Madden Shoe Review!

Hi girlies!

Today I'm going to do a review on a pair of shoes I bought recently. I had been eyeing this particular shoe ever since it first came out and was so excited to finally purchase it! Unfortunately, it did not live up to my expectations at all, other than being absolutely adorable of course!

The pair of shoes I am speaking of is called the Steve Madden 'Jazie' Oxford. It comes in a variety of patterns and color combinations, but what stands out to me about this shoe is the contrast sole. I purchased the leopard print pair with the red sole. This is definitely a standout shoe, and I'm sure I would have gotten lots of compliments, but sadly, for the $79.95 price and the many issues I had with them, I just could not keep them.

These shoes are very lightweight, which I loved, except that the leather upper is very cheap looking and extremely stiff. The back of the shoe rubbed up against my heel, and the problem was not solved by bandaids or socks. The shoe has no arch support and is super uncomfortable. Also, the sole is very thin and is made of rubber. Even just trying them on and walking around with them for about a minute and a half, I could already see that the sole was quick to wear away. Another thing is that these shoes definitely run small. I am normally an 8.5 or a 9 and the 8.5 was a bit tight. I was so disappointed because the shoes are so cute and unique! I am also currently obsessed with the oxford style shoe and am on the hunt for another good pair! If you're looking for a comfortable and stylish pair of oxfords, check out the Nordstrom BP. 'Caden' Oxford. They currently come in three different colors and are amazing! I own the mushroom colored pair. :) Click here if you're interested.


Thanks for reading!


xoxo,

Martha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment