8.25.2012

Animal Trend

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be starting a series on my favorite trends. Today I'm going to kick it off with one I am absolutely in love with- animals! If you're thinking "umm, what?", don't worry; you're not crazy and neither am I. For years, we have continued to see animal prints pop up on the runways, hanging on clothing racks, and accessorizing scarves, bags, shoes, and more. But now, it's not just animal prints that we are borrowing..it's the animals themselves!


I love this trend because it is different from the animal print trend and in my opinion, is more classic and simple looking. It's a whole new take and let me just say...I love it! The animals I've seen the most of so far are birds and horses, but I've also seen owls, elephants, and whales. I'm sure there will be many more to come, so don't worry if you can't find you're favorite animal yet!


Photo is from here.




This shirt is from Nordstrom BP. and I absolutely love the tie neck, classic button-up style, and of course, the print! I actually own this shirt (but the model to the left is NOT me, haha), and it might just be one of my new favorite tops.

What are your thoughts on this trend? Do you like it better than the well-known animal print trend? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading!






xoxo,

Martha <3












No comments:

Post a Comment