5.29.2013

May Favorites

Hi lovelies!

I know that there are two more days left in May, but this month has flown by. This month I had a Biology end of course exam, two AP exams (U.S. Government & Politics and Human Geography), a Spanish speaking and writing exam, and an English writing exam. Needless to say, I am so excited to be done with school in a little over a week! I thought I would start doing a post every month on my favorite products, accessories, and other little things. These posts will be a little more personal, and I think this meme will be a lot of fun. I have enjoyed all of these things this month, and hope you will find something new to try by reading. Unless I mention it, the items are not new. If it's available online, I'll link it.

So for my May favorites...

Nail Polish:

OPI 'Are We There Yet?' {the perfect melon with a slight shimmer}
China Glaze 'Riveting' {red-orange jelly base with lots of gold shimmer}
China Glaze 'Salsa' {a classic red and all-time favorite of mine}

Accessories:
gold Betsey Johnson watch 
tribal dream catcher necklace with coral beads from BP.
vintage gold wedding band
jaguar ring from BP.
coral dot ring from local boutique
colorful tribal scarf by Hinge (new from t.b.d.)

New Purchase:

Ted Baker wallet (new from Nordstrom; sold out but similar here)

Books:

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas {young adult fantasy}
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers {young adult historical fiction}
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken {young adult dystopian}

Music:


Come & Get It - Selena Gomez {Single}
Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey {Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby Soundtrack}
Anthem Lights {despite their appearance, they are not your average boy band}


I know the categories were a bit miscellaneous, but I wanted to share a little of everything I have been loving this month. I went to two amazing events in May and am so happy that AP exams are over! I also did some major summer shopping over Memorial Day weekend. May has been a great, productive month, but I'm so glad it's over and summer is nearly here. 

I also wanted to update you all on my social media accounts. I now have a facebook page (Fashion Amour Forever), which you can check out and (hopefully) like. I also have an Instagram (@marthafab) which might just be my new favorite social media! And of course Twitter (@fashion_amour), Pinterest (which I'm obsessed with), and Polyvore. You can follow me on bloglovin' by clicking here. All of these links are in the sidebar, too! Thank you so much for your support and I would love hear what you think in the comments under each post. 

xo,
Martha





No comments:

Post a Comment